Welcome! We are pleased you are interested in adopting from us. We want you to have an excellent adoption experience and ask for your cooperation in filling out this application so we can ensure the animal you are interest in is the best fit for you, your home and your lifestyle.
Depending on your situation, approval could take up to 48 hours. Approval is needed before holds can be placed on any animal.
- You must have valid identification at the time of adoption.
- You must have the financial and emotional stability to care for the pet for the rest of its life.
- You must be 18 to adopt.
- You understand CBHS has the right to refuse the adoption of any animal at any time.
- If you rent, we reserve the right to call your landlord to verify that you are allowed to house a pet at your place of residence.
- All adults and children in the home must meet an adoption candidate before an adoption takes place.
If you noticed a new problem after adoption what would you do to resolve the following problem with your pet?
House Residents Information
Please review your application and make sure everything is correct.
By electronically signing below, you certify the information you provided in this application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.