Support the work of the shelter and provide for the care of animals at Cedar Bend Humane Society! Your sponsorship ensures our feline guests receive ongoing care until they find a new loving home by helping provide food, litter, toys, bedding, and medical care for as long as it takes for their special family to adopt them.
Even more critical is the support these funds give to our in-house spay and neuter program. Cedar Bend Humane Society struggles to keep up with the overabundance of homeless cats and kittens coming to us for assistance. The number one way to reduce this heartbreaking issue is by spaying and neutering to prevent even more unwanted, neglected, and homeless litters.
By sponsoring a cat kennel, you are directly helping Cedar Bend Humane Society save lives and drastically reduce euthanasia. With $100, $200, & $300 giving levels, there are options for every budget!
You Could Sponsor a Kennel...
- > as a gift for a special occasion
- > in honor of a special friend
- > as a memorial for a special friend or pet
- > with your colleagues
- > as a school project
- > as an individual, family, or company
Sponsor a Kennel Benefits
- > Customized sponsorship sign placed on one of our new cat kennels for 3 months.
- > Invitation to visit the shelter and take a photo with your kennel sponsorship & adoptable pet.
- > Recognition on Cedar Bend Humane Society's social media.
- > Making a BIG difference in the lives of homeless pets!
Ways to Sponsor a Kennel:
- 1. Complete the Sponsor a Kennel form and payment in person or mail to 1166 W. Airline Hwy, Waterloo, IA 50703. A CBHS representative will contact you for further steps.
- 2. To complete the form and payment online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.