Donated supplies are used every day to meet the needs of hundreds of homeless animals each year that come to be our “guests” from the smallest gerbil to the largest injured mastiff. We work to keep them comfortable, well-fed, looked after, and loved.
Please print this Wish List (PDF version), select items from the lists below or visit Amazon for our on-line wish list.
- Blankets, all sizes
- Rawhide bones
- Kong toys
- Peanut butter
- Frontline & Advantix flea and tick control
- Lotrimin AF
- Dog and cat treats
Animal Care Supplies:
- Kitty litter
- Canned cat food
- Dry dog food
- Grain free dog food
- Canned dog food
- Science Diet or Purina dog and cat food
- From pet stores such as PetSmart and Petco
- From hardware stores such as Home Depot, Menards, and Lowe's
- From stores such as Target and Sam’s Club
Laundry and Cleaning Supplies:
- Laundry detergent - Currently a HIGH PRIORITY!
- Super loop mop heads
- Clorox and Lysol antibacterial wipes
- Disinfectant Spray
- Fabric softener
- Fabric sheets - Currently a HIGH PRIORITY!
- Dishwashing detergent
- Hand soap
- Hand Sanitizer
- Scotchbrite scrub sponges
- Simple Green
Paper/Plastic Goods and Office Supplies:
- Black Fine Point Dry Erase Markers
- White copy paper
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Gallon size storage bags
Monetary donations are also greatly appreciated. Donate here to help save lives!
Thank you! Your donations will help to satisfy the many needs of so many homeless, neglected, and abandoned animals.