Donated supplies are used every day to meet the needs of hundreds of homeless animals each year that come to be our “guests” from the smallest gerbil to the largest mastiff. We work to keep them comfortable, well-fed, looked after, and loved.
Please visit our Amazon Wish List for more donating options delivered directly to CBHS!
Current Wish List
This is the current list of items we are running low of at the shelter. Thank you for your continued support!
Please do not donate any toys or treats that require supervision or have choking hazards or stuffing
- Blankets (Please no sheets or pillow cases)
- Toys without stuffing or squeakers
- Kong toys
- Puzzle & enrichment toys
- Cat scratch posts
- Dog and cat treats
- Please do not donate rawhide or treats that need supervision
Animal Care Supplies:
- Small cat carrying crates
- Kitten milk replacer and bottles - Currently a HIGH PRIORITY!
- Baby Wipes
- Training pads
- Non-clumping Kitty Litter
- Cat PATE wet food
- Frontline & Advantix flea and tick control
- Lotrimin AF
- Medical gloves (medium sized)
- Treat fanny packs
- Bug spray
- Bottled water
- From pet stores such as PetSmart
- From hardware stores such as Home Depot, Menards, and Lowe's
- From stores such as Staples, Target, Wal-Mart, and Sam’s Club
Laundry and Cleaning Supplies:
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap - Currently a HIGH PRIORITY!
- Paper Towels - Currently a HIGH PRIORITY!
- Heavy Duty Pooper Scoopers and Scrapers (Please no spring-action!)
- Super loop mop heads
- Large Libman Squeegees
- Spray Bottles
- Brooms and dustpans
- Disinfectant spray & wipes
- Handheld scrub brushes
- Heavy duty utility carts
- Large heavy duty trash bags
Paper/Plastic Goods and Office Supplies:
- White Copy Paper
- Dry-erase Markers
- Dry-erase board cleaner
- Permanent Markers
- Pocket Protectors
- Velcro strips
- Card stock paper
- Sticky notes
- Note pads
- Photo backdrops
- Bandanas and photo props
- Command strips
- Holiday decorations
Maintenance / Yard:
- Heavy duty snow shovel with metal tips
- Step ladders
- Screwdriver / tools
- Work gloves
- Duct tape
- Heavy duty garbage bags
- Box cutters with replaceable blades
- Heavy duty utility cart
Please avoid donating the following items:
- Stuffed animals
- Toys with stuffing, hard pieces, or choking hazards
- Heated blankets
- Pillows and Pillow Cases
- Rawhide or treats that need supervision
- Toys that require supervision
Items that we cannot accept can be brought to Stuff, Etc and donated under Cedar Bend Humane Society's account or donate to a local homeless or women's shelter.
Monetary donations are also greatly appreciated. Donate here to help save lives!
Thank you! Your donations will help to satisfy the many needs of so many homeless, neglected, and abandoned animals.